At Downey Homes, we are always looking for sites that are suitable for residential development – anything from a back garden that will accommodate one or two residential units up to multiple acres.
Our aim is to optimise the planning gain and development potential and to subsequently develop these sites out, enabling Downey Homes to deliver multiple high-quality homes for sale or long-term rent.
Sites can be privately or publicly owned and may include:
- Large residential plots with unwanted or excess garden space
- Derelict or run-down residential properties
- Disused commercial sites or buildings, such as barns, garages, retail and industrial space
- Infill site and brownfield sites
- Unused farmland or small campsites
- Redundant or retiring residential businesses such as care homes and B&Bs
Similarly, we are interested in mixed-use projects such as retail premises with upper floor residential potential and properties that require extensive refurbishment.
To achieve this we work through a seven step process.
Our seven step process
We operate a thorough, transparent and collaborative discovery and evaluation process which ensures all parties are fully informed from initial enquiry through to planning and purchase.